This is the welcome email for my The 15 For 15 Meditation Challenge 🧘. to help people meditate fifteen times in fifteen days. It’s a free fifteen day journey, where you’ll get 5-6 emails from me helping you to create a daily meditation practice. Sign up here to start the challenge! You can read the first email in the Challenge below.
Welcome! I’m grateful that you signed up for this challenge.
Before we jump in, I’d love to know why you joined me on this challenge. There are thousands of meditations apps, articles, and teachers who could help you on your journey.
Why are you here, in this email, in this course?
I’d love to hear from you, feel free to email me directly what you’re looking to gain from the next fifteen days.
With the ’15 for 15 Meditation’ 🧘 Challenge, I want to you to prove something to yourself:
You can meditate fifteen times in fifteen days.
I discovered my own system for meditation creating a daily practice.
Whether it’s finding calm during your stressful day, sleeping more deeply at night, or relaxing your body before starting to work – starting a consistent meditation practice produces results.
Have you been feeling stressed out after the pandemic, an upcoming career change, or grieving a loss due to Covid-19? Emotional exhaustion is real, and we have to take care of our energy.
The way that we interact with the world is of great importance. We need to learn to protect our energy; meditation is a practice to teach us how to do this.
To start, I share with you an article I wrote about meditating for 30 days in a row, from scratch.
Both teaching and practicing meditation has changed my life. I want to help you get to where you need to be, and see how meditation can help.
Did you start this journey because of wanting to find your own unique energy on the topic of healing?
How the Challenge Works
This is a two week challenge. During these fifteen days, you will:
- Choose your meditation space at your home, office, or even in your car.
- Connect, communicate, and meditate with other mediators on a similar path as you
- Develop a muscle to journal/write after every session and track your meditations minutes
- Start to meditate on Day 1, continuing to meditate fifteen times in fifteen days
- Learn more about different types of meditation from breathwork to yoga nidra (yogic sleep) and vipassana (insight) meditation
- Experiment with different types of meditations—different formats, varying lengths—to broaden your practice
- Expand your practice by addressing your meditations and integrate your newfound knowledge and energy into your daily life
In other words, you’ll get over the analysis paralysis often caused by trying to commit to practicing and become a full blown meditator.
You’ll receive short emails with step-by-step instructions for each stage of the challenge.
I hope you’re as excited about this as I am. I can’t wait to see how this goes!
Tomorrow, I’ll send you an introduction about how to start the challenge, a spreadsheet with over fifteen free, handpicked meditations, and we’ll start your first daily practice. 🙂
See you tomorrow as we kick off this journey together!
PS: If you are reading this, you probably found my writing from my newsletter, have followed my work around the Influencer Economy book or podcast. Or you may have taken a breathwork class with me. Or, if you found me somewhere else…I’d love to know how you found me!